Monday, June 10, 2013

Welcome Back!

This post has been such a long time coming! It is amazing how much time has passed since I last even looked at my blog, let alone contemplated a post. So much happens at the end of the school year for students and teachers alike, and when you add BUYING A HOUSE and MOVING to all of that, life can feel a little cramped... or at least my apartment did. Let's not forget I also did my very first craft fair at the beginning of May and that was an adventure in itself! 

My observant sister added this to her facebook and tagged me. It was pretty appropriate.

Goodness gracious, I was ready for summer. 

Really, I'm still ready for summer. It's hard to believe it's officially started. I still feel like such a busy adult with so many things to do and I have not even had a snow cone! The good news is that I've started to unpack the craft room and will be having some more crafting adventures very shortly. I have several patterns I've been dying to try out/am halfway through and I can't wait to get them all situated! 

In addition to unpacking, there are still several rooms to be painted and the kitchen floor is nonexistent at the moment. Lots of exciting things but it can seem difficult to find the progress when there's so much to do! I feel as if I stop halfway through everything, and one magical day I will finish like five half-completed jobs in a row and feel super good about myself. Come to think of it, I think this is how I sew too...

I'm pretty sure that process is not working. Check back tomorrow for a real update and my annual summer to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment